[Vtigercrm-developers] Readonly fields at record-level?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:02:00 GMT 2015

I'm sure we've discussed this before but my Google Fu is failing me :-(

I have the need to make certain fields in a module (organisations)
read-only for this specific entity, once a picklist value has been set
to something...

Imagine the Rating Picklist for a particular Account gets set to
"Active". We then no longer want users to be able to change certain
fields in this record.

I can remove the ability to put it in Edit View fairly easily I think,
but how about turning off Ajax edit in the Detail/Summary views?

Cheers