[Vtigercrm-developers] date-time UI?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Jan 7 13:42:39 GMT 2015

Hi,

Right now in vtiger we are using ui-type 70 for only createdtime and
modifiedtime of module and these are treated as special fields and handled
carefully.

As we need to provide back end support at many places to make ui-type 70 as
standard.

Even you trying to create uitype 70 field, should take care of dependencies
at many places.

With
Best Regards
Uma.S