[Vtigercrm-developers] Manifest Migration syntax

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:00:32 GMT 2015

Hi all and a Happy New Year.

I want to update a module in the Marketplace where I need to change the
database schema a little.

In the Manifest there is the possible syntax:

> <migrations>
>   <migration version='1.x'>
>     <tables>
>         <name>table_name</name>
>           <sql><![CDATA[ALTER TABLE blah blah blah...]]></sql>
>     </tables>
>   </migration>
> </migrations>

My question is regarding the version number... If I want to apply this
migration to all previous versions of the module do I need to repeat the
<migration> block for each version or is there a way to specify a "less
than" kind of thing?

Thanks