[Vtigercrm-developers] Google Calendar Sync - Sync Settings

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 19 06:36:20 GMT 2015

Hi,

The expected behavior for deleting event from google is that the related
vtiger calendar event should also be deleted.

In this case,

 delete in google does not delete in crm

 This is an unexpected behavior, could be a BUG would need some debugging.

Our google calendar connector pulls deleted events by default . Have a look
at updatedmin section in ref
<https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/v3/reference/events/list> .
So delete in google should delete event in vtiger on next sync.

The above case would reproduce if the event is deleted in google and the
next consecutive sync could not delete the event from vtiger but updated
the last sync time.

About timezone related sync issue, we are looking into this will update you
soon.

With
Best Regards
Uma.S