[Vtigercrm-developers] Google Calendar Sync - Sync Settings

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Wed Feb 18 20:26:13 GMT 2015

Just some feedback on this after two days of three users using the system:

user 1 & 2: sync worked fine, until and event was created in google with
a specified timezone (same as the one we use in the crm as base and on
his user), now all data imported from google comes through missing the
timezone (so an event scheduled for 1pm NZST will enter at 1pm UTC).
user 3: continues to work fine from crm to google, google to crm does
not work at all - this stopped working sometime after the two systems
first came in sync.

Any feedback from others using this system would be much appreciated.
Any documentation from vtiger?

Thanks

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz