[Vtigercrm-developers] PBXManager?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:08:01 GMT 2015

I have a dilema...

we are migrating a client from vtiger 5.3. to 6.2

They are a heavy user of the click-to-call functionality of the
PBXManager (not screen pop though) as it was in 5.3 and their asterisk
server I suspect is fairly old and they will not want to start changing
that so do I:

1. Hack the new PBXManager to talk to asterisk the "old way"
2. Port the old PBXManager to a new 6.2 style module and delete the new
PBXManager module

Either way seems to involve much more work than I was expecting from a
brief glance through the code.

Has anyone had to do this yet? Anyone decided on the best route to take?

Thanks