[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.2 bug: Infinite loop when mass-edit?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 12 06:27:42 GMT 2015

Hi,

I have tried this is latest vtiger 6.2.0 on contacts module, mass-edit on
50 records to edit lead-source pick-list process went smooth and soon after
the successful response display of progress indicator was hided.

Please, check if this case can be reproduced in demo.vtiger.com. If yes you
can report a ticket in trac.vtiger.com.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 3:43 AM, socialboostdk <socialboostdk at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi there Uma & co :-)
>
> I'm doing mass-edit of "just 50 records" (change owner of calendar-event),
> and can see that the loading-gif is running for a long time. If I then open
> op the same listview in new browser-tab here on Chrome, then I can see that
> it actually has completed all 50 changes, but somehow the gif is still
> displaying in the first tab.
>
> How do I report this?
>
> It seems to be something i can reproduce every time, and I believe I've
> seen it for other mass-edit actions also. Ie. the job gets completed, but
> the frontend is now aware.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

With