[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.2 bug: Infinite loop when mass-edit?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 22:13:55 GMT 2015

Hi there Uma & co :-)

I'm doing mass-edit of "just 50 records" (change owner of calendar-event),
and can see that the loading-gif is running for a long time. If I then open
op the same listview in new browser-tab here on Chrome, then I can see that
it actually has completed all 50 changes, but somehow the gif is still
displaying in the first tab.

How do I report this?

It seems to be something i can reproduce every time, and I believe I've
seen it for other mass-edit actions also. Ie. the job gets completed, but
the frontend is now aware.

Thanks,
Chris