[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger Marketplace Extension killed entire vtiger system!

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 10 11:41:50 GMT 2015

Hi Alan,

Oh! sorry i was confused as *Drag & Drop Docs* extension from market-place
has issue.

We had checked the installation *Drag & Drop Docs* extension from
market-place is not creating
any problem with vtiger instance.

Complete review cycle has been carried by us to make sure no extension from
market-place has bad impacts on vtiger instance.

Will recommend to use extensions through market-place to avoid such impacts.

--
With
Best Regards