[Vtigercrm-developers] Sales Order > Projects

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 3 08:38:51 GMT 2015

Hi,

That's good, Can you please print the query and check in sales-order
related-list of projects module to see how it's trying to access
sales-order data from projects module, so that will throw some clue to
solve this.

Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Stacey Johnson <stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I used this script:
>

> <?php
> // Turn on debugging level
> $Vtiger_Utils_Log = true;
>
> include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');
> $moduleInstance = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Project');
> $applicationsModule = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('SalesOrder');
> $relationLabel = 'Sales orders';
> $moduleInstance->setRelatedList(
> $applicationsModule, $relationLabel, NULL, get_dependents_list
> );
>
> ?>
>
> Same as other modules where all working well...
>
> Stacey
>
> On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I hope you have created custom relation-ship between sales-order to
>> projects module, In this we need to check with api() generating
>> related-list, what is the query that's been getting executed?
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:38 PM, Stacey Johnson <
>> stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Related SO to Projects but it not showing in Projects related list.
>>> Relation set correctly so the reason sits somewhere else.
>>> Any idea pls?
>>>
>>> Stacey

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/
>>>

>> --