[Vtigercrm-developers] Sales Order > Projects

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:11:02 GMT 2015

I used this script:

<?php
// Turn on debugging level
$Vtiger_Utils_Log = true;

include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');
$moduleInstance = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Project');
$applicationsModule = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('SalesOrder');
$relationLabel = 'Sales orders';
$moduleInstance->setRelatedList(
$applicationsModule, $relationLabel, NULL, get_dependents_list
);

?>

Same as other modules where all working well...

Stacey