[Vtigercrm-developers] visibility of calendar entries

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:09:57 GMT 2015

Hi Alan,

thanks mate, I appreciate that you are trying to bring me on track for the
fatal! I will eventually look into it, but it's not important enough right
now and nobody got time for this, so it'll take a while until I get back to
that.

Regarding the notices... Switching them off is just hiding the fact that
vtiger is a dirty piece of PHP code, maybe the dirtiest I have ever seen...
Well, maybe wordpress is even dirtier... :P
Seriously, I love the product vtiger  in general and still think it's the
best of all CRM, but... what a bloody mess!
There shouldn't be any notice, ever... Notices tell you that you are doing
something dirty or ambitious.

It's ok... we will just start a branch soon and fix them all up, I guess
it's about time...