[Vtigercrm-developers] visibility of calendar entries

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:16:51 GMT 2015

On 17/12/15 09:51, Preexo wrote:
> I switched on the error log and had a look... (not very easy to find anything
> between a milion notices, this is so bad guys! Is that ever gonna be
> addressed?) I found a fatal, which doesn't tell me anything :(
>
> Thu Dec 17 18:02:23 2015] [error] [client 192.168.10.20] PHP Notice:

Well turn off E_NOTICE in your php config - then you won't get these.

> [Thu Dec 17 18:02:23 2015] [error] [client 192.168.10.20] PHP Fatal error:
> Call to a member function FetchRow() on a non-object in
> /var/lib/shared/websites/crm/www/include/database/PearDatabase.php on line
> 532

This does tell you quite a lot. Whatever called the function FetchRow()
was not a database object... Trace it back and find why you didn;t get a
database result object from the query - there will probably be an error
in the vtiger debug log for that particular query.