[Vtigercrm-developers] visibility of calendar entries

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 17 08:31:33 GMT 2015

Thanks Manu for your explanation!
So the visibility flag only hides it from the higher levels, the lower
levels can't see it in anyway...?

I have this kind of role tree:
2015-12-17_16_41_28-Roles_-_Opera.png
<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n17993/2015-12-17_16_41_28-Roles_-_Opera.png>

How do I achieve that the "MSA CEO" role can access the calendar events of
the MSI role then? To me it sounds like it is not possible? This is
basically what I'm trying to achieve.

On https://demo.vtiger.com I setup a quick example of something that I don't
understand for example:
User: testup2 Password: testup2 Role: test-up
User: testdown Password: asd Role: test-down

According to your explanation the testup2 user should not be able to see the
calendar event of the testdown group, see the event in the calendar. But the
testup2 user can see the event and access the details... Seems weird to me.