[Vtigercrm-developers] visibility of calendar entries

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:42:14 GMT 2015

Dear all,
I have quite some difficulties to understand how events in the calendar are
supposed to be visible to other users.
There is a flag "visibility", which hides the event if set to private and I
can't access it if it is not assigned to me.
If it is set to public, I can sometimes see it on the monthly plan, but then
when I enter the event, I get permission denied.

How is the visibility permission handled in the calendar, why does it come
up in the monthly plan but no permission to enter the details? Why is the
calendar not part of the sharing rules?
Anyone has figured this out a little more? Thanks for sharing...