[Vtigercrm-developers] Cluebat required...

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:20:56 GMT 2015

Thanks but again I don't think this really helps me.

I was looking for guidance on how to roll a view which will show
multiple listviews on one page - with pagination support... Just like
the way it is done in the vtiger On Demand TextSearch module.

I'm not really interested in the search bit per-se but more about how to
construct a "view" to contain other list views.

I understand how the Ajax/javascript side of things needs to work for an
embedded module in another module's page - I have done this with
GeoTools, but I have been struggling to determine the right way to build
and generate several List View models in one.

Thanks

Al