[Vtigercrm-developers] new responsive template as community open source project, someone want contribute?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:08:24 GMT 2015

Hi Simone,

We'll be happy to contribute code, bug fixes/reports, suggestions etc.
once we start using it. To be honest none of our customers have asked
for such a thing as yet so we have not needed to get involved but I have
one client that I am certain is going to start requesting this kind of
feature fairly soon so we do expect to get involved.

Thanks for the contribution

Al