[Vtigercrm-developers] new responsive template for vtiger6 for free

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 07:34:01 GMT 2015

Hello and thanks for feedback.
It's a know bug related to one themes color. In our installation all other
colour are working correctly. We will resolve in next relase.
Please give us feedback and bug notice in the official site forum:
http://genius-crm.com/forum
or in github, where you can also contribute, becouse it's an open source
project: https://github.com/genius-crm/Template-responsive

> Here what I found was different (working with these values) -
>
> .equalSplit td:nth-child(odd) {
>>   width: 20%;
>> }
>> .equalSplit td:nth-child(even) {
>>   width: 30%;
>> }
>>

> There was another theme I had to adjust - at first I was using a record
> that didn't push the column far enough. Bluelagoon, Softed were the only
> ones I ran into. In one theme, those styles were commented out - that
> didn't work as well.
>
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Søren Madsen <mobilcmcdk at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> O get the same issue in alphagrey theme
>> Den 19/08/2015 20.33 skrev "Steve Kenow" <skenow at rdspos.com>:
>>
>>> Thanks for the tip, Olivier! The only color that appears to need
>>> adjusting is the blue Softed theme.

>>> --
>>> *Steve Kenow*
>>> Retail Data Systems of Minnesota
>>> Manager, Service Desk and End User Support
>>> Direct: 952.392.2686
>>> Office: 952.934.4002
>>> skenow at rdspos.com

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/

> *Steve Kenow*
> Retail Data Systems of Minnesota
> Manager, Service Desk and End User Support
> Direct: 952.392.2686
> Office: 952.934.4002
> skenow at rdspos.com

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!