[Vtigercrm-developers] new responsive template for vtiger6 for free

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Wed Aug 19 19:03:46 GMT 2015

Here what I found was different (working with these values) -

.equalSplit td:nth-child(odd) {
>   width: 20%;
> }
> .equalSplit td:nth-child(even) {
>   width: 30%;
> }

There was another theme I had to adjust - at first I was using a record
that didn't push the column far enough. Bluelagoon, Softed were the only
ones I ran into. In one theme, those styles were commented out - that
didn't work as well.

skenow at rdspos.com