[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird Plugin question

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:40:08 GMT 2015

Hi to all,
I noticed that when trying to attach email to contact now content of mail
is not saved. Some time ago it was working. Is it possible the problem is
related with last version of thunderbird? Other people faced same problem?

> On 25/02/15 18:06, johnnyrockets wrote:
>

>> I would be happy to go into further details, if anyone would be
>> interested.
>>

> I would be very interested...
>
> Please use the vtiger forge tracker (
> http://forge.vtiger.com/tracker/?group_id=237) and sumbit your bug
> reports and patches so they can be incorporated into the main product.
>
> Alternatively if you don't want to create an account on the forge then you
> can just paste your patched code into a pastebin, e.g.
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/ and link to it here if you like.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Alan

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!