[Vtigercrm-developers] Modify contents of Calendar Events?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:51:37 GMT 2015

After several hours of digging I am confused (not hard I know - lol)...

In Calendar/actions/Feed.php is a function pullEvents which (I think) is
where I need to introduce the parent_id reference field so the
QueryGenerator creates the right Query.

But...

Having modified the line (adding 'parent_id to the array)

> $queryGenerator->setFields(array('subject', 'parent_id', 'eventstatus', 'visibility','date_start','time_start','due_date','time_end','assigned_user_id','id','activitytype'));

And adding a new line immediately after it:

> $queryGenerator->addWhereField('parent_id');

The Query is still being generated without the JOIN to the table
vtiger_seactivityrel.

Can someone help me to at least get the QueryGenerator to make the right
query?

TIA