[Vtigercrm-developers] Assigned To criteria for scheduled workflows for tickets not working

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Tue Apr 28 20:32:01 GMT 2015

When creating a scheduled workflow for Tickets, the 'Assigned To' criteria
are not working, at least for 'is' and 'is not'. I'm trying to create
escalation emails after a period of time (which works), but I need to
exclude tickets assigned to certain users and groups. If I use the
condition 'is not' all records are returned without any filtering. If I use
the condition 'is' no records are returned.

See:
https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/177368/scheduled-workflow-for-ticket-escalation-not-following-all-criteria

Steve