[Vtigercrm-developers] What can cause this?

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:38:09 GMT 2015

Yes, lots of times.

Really annoying. And i can see most of times in vtiger demo online

Last time i tested, could get the result with some versions of php

Reported and discussed many times

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8350

http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-November/030607.html

http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-December/030777.html