[Vtigercrm-developers] One hour ahead for emails history

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:50:21 GMT 2015

Uma

Checked again and i think problem is in file config.template.php
The Value UTC should pass the variable selected at installation and not a fixed value

// Set the default timezone as per your preference
$default_timezone = ‘UTC';

Tested and if i manually put my timezone instead UTC works for both situations: Creations from iphone app and emails time created from workflows

Best Regards.
Manuel