[Vtigercrm-developers] prevent modification of closed tickets

ssuess vtiger-crm at c.satoristephen.com
Fri Apr 24 09:11:45 GMT 2015

Is there a way to prevent a ticket (HelpDesk module) from being modified once
it has been closed? I was thinking about simply hiding the edit icons at the
end of each row in ListView if status was closed, but it appears this code
is shared with many other modules and it isn't obvious to me where I would
put those modifications. Or is there a simpler, better way to do this
through permissions or table modification?

Thanks for any advice you may have.