[Vtigercrm-developers] 回复: Upgrade from 5.3

Matt Bracewell mattbracewell at eclipse-tech.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 09:12:26 GMT 2015

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for that.  I've seen your posts recently and understand that you're
a fan of this approach.  If the schemas were the same between 5.3 & 6.2 I
might be tempted but there is a migration tool for each version for very
good reasons.
I fear that you'll continue to find issues with your upgrade for some time
yet with that method.

Kind regards,

Matt Bracewell