[Vtigercrm-developers] extension's license

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 17:06:56 GMT 2014

personally I would go with the vtiger public license for the main
vtigerish bits of it, the module.php and so on, with anything else you
are including (libraries or whatever) clearly separated and under
whatever license is appropriate. I wouldn't go for closed stuff, if
people wanted that then they wouldn't be using vtiger. You can sell Free
software, no problem with that at all.
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html

Alan.

On 25/09/14 17:29, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> Hello,
> we are developing a module for extension store, and we need to decide
> which licence use to distribute. Any suggestion? Who have already
> published extension how resolved this problem? Open source or closed?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Simone Travaglini
> 328 5499846
> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
> necessario!

Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk