[Vtigercrm-developers] Language issues for the Open Source 6.1.0

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:08:58 GMT 2014

Customer testing a newly migrated 5.4.0 -> 6.1.0 just reported the
following:

> On the V 5 system, when I delete a user it prompts me to re-assign their tasks etc to a new user - the 6.1 system just pops up a banner "LBL_DELETE_USER_PERMANET_CONFIRMATION" YES/NO

Note the badly spelled label itself: "PERMANET"

And then he sent this:

> That was for an inactive user - if the user is active I get this:
>
> "When a User is deleted, the user will be marked as "Inactive" and no new records can be assigned to the User, and the user will not be able to login. Billing will stop for this user.If you need to reactivate a deleted user, you will need to send email to support at vtiger.com.Are you sure you want to delete?"

I do not believe that this translation is right for the Open Source
product; it may well end up confusing users.

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk