[Vtigercrm-developers] assigned to filtering in list view - not working?

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Sep 23 20:23:49 GMT 2014

Hi Alan

yes this is correct, empty grey box as selected value by default.

My issue was a missing column: vtiger_roles.allowassignedrecordsto.

Thank you for your input as to expecting my migration may have not
completed, after checking the label field I will have to agree. I will
make the adjustment you suggested and attempt a new migration today at
some stage, our database is sitting just under 1m crmentity records so I
would not be surprised if this is the issue now that you mention the
runtime required for label population.

Can someone confirm that their browser actually reported a successful
completion of migration after running the entire process?

Thanks again

On 24/09/14 02:52, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 23/09/14 01:59, Richard Hills - Technologywise wrote:
>> In my most recent 6.1 install (with migration tool downloaded from
>> website on 19/09/2014 the assigned to search within list as well as the
>> assigned to field on crm entities does not show any users as options
>> (just groups). The assigned to field is properly linked to users when I
>> view records assigned to users, however once trying to edit one they are
>> reset to be blank.
>>
>> As I have not seen the issue reported before I presume this is just an
>> issue with our migration, but any advice would be great. This is just a
>> test migration looking towards doing a real one in around a month once
>> we've tackled all these sorts of teething problems.
>
> I've seen this before and am now seeing it again ;-) (Do you also get
> the empty grey button in the box when you first load the listview? -
> See screenshot)
>
> I only see the groups in the available options, no users...
>
> I've migrated this database before and it has worked, now I migrate it
> on the customer's server and it is showing this issue...
>
> This is *not* the same problem as the User Preferences or Calendar
> settings issue I mentioned earlier.
>
> Cheers
>
> Al
>

>> Thanks in advance.