[Vtigercrm-developers] extension store

MAGGI Conrado comaggi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:33:36 GMT 2014

Hi,

Regarding the extensions pricing I think that need to be closer to a
premium plug in or theme. That is between 70+ and 100 USD for a simple
module and 200+ for a more complex module or niche solution. I have
submitted 3 modules so far (All in revision), anything less than that would
no cover the development and support cost.

About using the extensions as a marketing platform, if you price your
extension at 30USD is going to be really hard to charge what you expect for
a development. If you sell cheap extension, you reach people that wont
accept your quotes because of the pricing.

I think the extension store is vtiger opportunity to level UP their open
source version.

You should check https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/ for examples of sugarcrm
extensions and specially their pricing. (Nothing for less than 190USD)

Regards,