[Vtigercrm-developers] assigned to filtering in list view - not working?

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Sep 23 01:10:34 GMT 2014

Actually a follow up on this my entire users module seems to fail with
exception of the list view. The rest of these render the page fine
however in the main right hand area there is no content generated. That
is to say the div with class "contentsDiv span10 marginLeftZero" is empty.

At this point I'd like to see the field schema for vtiger_users if
anyone can point me to it so I can ensure that this is fine. And again,
any suggestions as to debugging methods would be appreciated.

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ
richard at tw.co.nz