[Vtigercrm-developers] assigned to filtering in list view - not working?

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Sep 23 00:59:50 GMT 2014

In my most recent 6.1 install (with migration tool downloaded from
website on 19/09/2014 the assigned to search within list as well as the
assigned to field on crm entities does not show any users as options
(just groups). The assigned to field is properly linked to users when I
view records assigned to users, however once trying to edit one they are
reset to be blank.

As I have not seen the issue reported before I presume this is just an
issue with our migration, but any advice would be great. This is just a
test migration looking towards doing a real one in around a month once
we've tackled all these sorts of teething problems.

Thanks in advance.

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ