[Vtigercrm-developers] A note to SVN 14295 vtiger 6.1.0 - two user were created at the install

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:59:04 GMT 2014

Dear vtiger Team,

I did a fresh install of vtiger 6.1.0 using the latest SVN 14295 pull.
At the install 2 users were created:
with ID = 1, an admin user with username *admin*
with ID = 5 a strange user with no username, with no name and with no
admin sign, but with the too same password hash as admin user with ID =
1. It was checked in the database but unfortunately I did not create
screenshoot.

This second user was editable, the vtiger opens it to edit, I could give
him username, name etc. and save it. I could also change the password
this user as well.

Please review it, may there is a small typo in the user creating process.

Kindest regards:
Istvan

--
üdvözlettel: