[Vtigercrm-developers] Mysqli unsupport

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:44:16 GMT 2014

Hi Rishab,

I have just finished a fresh install with the latest SVN Changeset
14295, where the MYSQLI hotfix was released.

It partly resolved the issue described in my earlier letter sent to the
list:
http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-August/029214.html

*The issue was*: despite the fact that the server MySQL (5.6) default
engine was InnoDB, the most of tables in vtiger DB were created as
MyISAM at the install time.

I repeated the install with different 6.1 beta version on this server
(CentOS, C-panel, MySQL 5.6.17) but the result were too same -> the most
of tables in vtiger DB were created as MyISAM at the install time.

*Using the SVN 14295 this issue was partly resolved in this server.*
Now, the most of tables are InnoDB, only some of tables are MyISAM. For
example the all tables where the table name end with *_seq* are MyISAM
and few others e.g. *vtiger_asteriskincomingevents* also MyISAM.

My note was that time:  It indicates there is some *uncertainty *and the
SQL table install depended in this case from some environment variables.

If you would like to check the created DB I can send you a dump-

Kindest regards:
István