[Vtigercrm-developers] illegal request in vtiger 5.4

richard richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Sep 22 07:34:28 GMT 2014

Hi Bernard

I did indeed manage to get a migration completed. I think.

The migration tool for 5.4 -> 6 and 6 -> 6.1 never returned anything to
indicate completion, however when the server requests died down sure
enough all of our data is there (or so it seems).

Looks like a number of issues remain, but overall I am surprised at how
much of this seems to "just work".

Really looking forward to finally moving forward from 5.4 before the end
of the year.