[Vtigercrm-developers] Extension Store Feedback

VTE support at vtigerexperts.com
Sun Sep 21 22:51:38 GMT 2014

1. If you go Customer Review tabs, it says
"out of 5"
( Reviews)

I would make sense to put the 0 in so it's

"0 out of 5"
(0 Reviews)

2. Once you go into extension details - there's no way to get back to the
store unless you click on "Extension Store" on the sidebar. I would be nice
to have a button to "Go Back" or something like that.

3. "Q&A" tab would be nice as I'm sure users will have a lot of question
before installing.

4. In the extension store, you can not click on extension name - you have to
click on "More Details", I would make sense to make module name hyperlink to
more details