[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Connector

Alex Martin alex at theclearsource.com
Thu Sep 18 17:01:45 GMT 2014

I feel like I'm missing something very obvious but here goes. Setup the
Asterisk connector as described at
https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/Asterisk_Integration , installed
the connector package on the asterisk box. Setup the credentials in the
VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties file.

When I run the bin/webapp.sh all I get is the output below. Try a click to
dial and it just says call failed.

218 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server - jetty-8.1.14.v20131031

409 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.StandardDescriptorProcessor - NO
JSP Support for /, did not find org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet

557 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector - Started
SelectChannelConnector at 0.0.0.0:10224
<mailto:SelectChannelConnector at 0.0.0.0:10224>

What am I missing here, I feel like something should jump out at me but its
not..

Alex