[Vtigercrm-developers] Questions regarding upgrade path from 5.4 to 6.1

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Sep 18 04:21:36 GMT 2014

Richard,

Step 1: You need to migrate 5.4.0 to 6.0.0
Step 2: Then migrate 6.0.0 to 6.1.0 (bundles all the security and hot-fixes)

Make sure you always download latest version pointed out from our website.

NOTE: Mention was patched version was to ensure you have right code
(incase you are pulling changes from SVN regularly as part of testing /
development).

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook