[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.4.0 -> 6.0.0 Migration: Anyone work out why this is happening? [Poss. RESOLVED?]

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 11:07:56 GMT 2014

On 12/09/14 09:57, Alan Lord wrote:

> Using the released migration patch to get from 5.4.0 to 6.0.0 I keep
> getting this error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function getPicklistValues() on a
> non-object in /var/www/vtigerCRM/modules/Users/models/Record.php on line
> 484

For this test I discovered that the fields in vtiger_user that hold the
Calendar Settings values didn't have the right block id.

In vtiger_blocks I got the blockid for 'LBL_CALENDAR_SETTINGS', in
vtiger_fields, there were 6 fields that hold this data but they had a
block id of 0.

Replacing this with the correct block is seems to have corrected that
error... But I do not think it is totally resolved. The Calendar
Settings popup doesn't have a "Save button"... It stops rendering at

"Default Event Duration: Call"...