[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.4.0 -> 6.0.0 Migration: Anyone work out why this is happening?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 08:57:07 GMT 2014

I'm testing migrations from 5.4.0 to 6.1.0.

Using the released migration patch to get from 5.4.0 to 6.0.0 I keep
getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getPicklistValues() on a
non-object in /var/www/vtigerCRM/modules/Users/models/Record.php on line 484

The web is littered with reports of this and several bug were entered on
trac but have been marked as either "fixed" (but no changeset) or "Works
for me"...

Cheers