[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:47:09 GMT 2014

HI

I am developing a fully responsive frontend application for vtiger

The application is in Laravel 4.2
Backend is vtiger web services
UI Bootstrap 3

See the mock here http://lankacms.com/responsive/

This will going to have some major modules,  admin, non admin logins (
without settings) and filters ( might be saved, but not pulled from vtiger)

Not sure this can be an efficient solution instead of customer portal, but
my client will be able to apply separate logic on this front end
application, rather than customizing vtiger.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan