[Vtigercrm-developers] Language strings

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:19:43 GMT 2014

I've been re-doing the English pack against the latest svn (much better
now they are in alphabetical order BTW).

I came across a couple of oddities in Vtiger.php

'JS_DUPLIACATE_ENTRIES_FOUND_FOR_THE_VALUE'
'JS_DUPLICTAE_CREATION_CONFIRMATION'

I think it would be better to fix the spelling of the label...

Also, I noticed that some of the en_us language files in the
pkg/Vtiger/modules directory are not the same (not ordered
alphabetically etc.) as the files in the languages/en_us/ directory yet
they are duplicate files...

Anyway - the forge now has an updated en_GB language pack:

http://forge.vtiger.com/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/6.1.0/trunk/?root=en-gb

Cheers