[Vtigercrm-developers] ModTracker in vtiger 6.x

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 08:53:07 GMT 2014

I have been doing some bulk imports through a script that creates
entities and I noticed that it was spending most of its time putting
stuff in the modtracker tables, which is great normally, but for the
import I wanted to turn it off. The user interface for ModTracker seems
to have gone, but I set visible to 0 in the vtiger_modtracker_tabs table
and things got lots faster.
Have I just missed somewhere in the settings area where this can be
controlled? Can we have a control back if it has gone?

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk