[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal

SIAM Translations info at siam-translations.com
Wed Sep 3 10:09:16 GMT 2014

What I did for few of my key Customers is playing with privileges  create
users within vtiger getting them access to the modules of interest. But
this is uncomfortable solution and sometimes dangerous. The only thing is
the easy of managing access.
New portal should use similar pattern to crm backend but improved access
logic.
... Joomla..would be perfect to have same credentials for both CMS and CRM
:-) Is it possible?

Andrew Smith