[Vtigercrm-developers] Filter issue

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Oct 31 09:50:23 GMT 2014

Hi,

I would like to have bit more clarification on your explanation of issue.

   1. Here you mean leadsource5 and leadsource7 are two different filters
   created?
   2. You are checking filter displays record based on assigned user change?
   3. Please explain this point. if I add user2 to the filter instead of
   user1 then leadsource5 appears but leadsource7 is missing…..?
   4. What are the conditions set in these filters?

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 3:17 AM, Alex Martin <alex at theclearsource.com>
wrote:

> Having a problem with this, I assume it’s a permissions problem somewhere
> but I cannot find it.
>

> If I have a filter setup in the Leads module, user1 can see leadsource5.
> If I add to that same filter to only show leads for user1 all the leads
> from leadsource5 disappear, if I add user2 to the filter instead of user1
> then leadsource5 appears but leadsource7 is missing…..
>

> Very confusing and I hope I have explained it correctly.
>

> Alex

With
Best Regards
Uma.S