[Vtigercrm-developers] PBXManager - Asterisk Connector Debugging

Alex Martin alex at theclearsource.com
Tue Oct 28 20:14:20 GMT 2014

No problem, if you need anymore let me know.

extensions.conf (extensions_custom.conf in freepbx)

[vtiger-out]

exten => _X.,1,GotoIf($[${LEN(${CALLERID(num)})} = 11]?3) // I have this to
check for 11 digit number. Skips to 3 if it is 11 digits.

exten => _X.,2,Set(CALLERID(num)=1${CALLERID(num)}) //Add a 1 if there is
only 10 digits as most carriers in the USA require 11 digits to dial. Not
sure about the uk, haven't been home in a few years.

exten => _X.,3,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi)

Sip.conf:

[exampletrunk]

type=friend

secret=secret

username=username

host=sip.yourhost.com

dtmfmode=rfc2833

context=from-internal

canreinvite=no

allow=g729

insecure=port,invite

fromdomain=sip.yourhost.com

Settings in PBXManager config:

Vtiger Asterisk App URL

*.*.*.*:10224 (you can use any port I believe)

Outbound Context

vtiger-out (extensions.conf context you created)

Outbound Trunk

trunkname (trunk in sip.conf)

Vtiger Secret Key

Random key

VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties

// Location where the application server will be running.

ServerIP   = 0.0.0.0

ServerPort = 10224

// Call Recordings storage path

StorageDir = /var/spool/asterisk/monitor

// Location where the applications database files will be stored.

AsteriskAppDBPath = /var/www/html/VtigerAsteriskConnector

// Asterisk Server Details

AsteriskServerIP   = 127.0.0.1

AsteriskServerPort = 5038

AsteriskUsername   = user

AsteriskPassword   = secret

// Vtiger CRM URL

VtigerURL = http://example.com/vtigercrm

VtigerSecretKey = key generated in pbxmanager

I don't have a link for the callerid issue as I've just been emailing back
and forward with a couple of the vtiger developers on it, I believe they are
working on it now and will be updating it soon.

Alex