[Vtigercrm-developers] [critical]update to vtiger 6.1 ... impossible to save quote

micker micker at free.fr
Tue Oct 28 15:56:00 GMT 2014

Hello
after update 6.0->6.1 (no error)
impossible to save a quote ... => all browser want to download index.php
with this error : {"success":false,"error":{"code":"Deadlock occured for
events: ","message":"Deadlock occured for events: "}}
my provider check this and reply
"The error which you have provided me is a MySQL error which can be caused
by improper queries or large databases in which separate queries need to
access the same resource from the table.

I have checked the Internet and I have applied a solution which was offered
within the VTiger CRM forums to replace the old version within the table
vtiger_version table from 5.4.0 to 6.0.0"
somebody have an idea ?
regards