[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger asterisk / phone calls module

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Oct 23 20:34:18 GMT 2014

Have now received the latest zipped package from Alex, unfortunately
updating this has had no change on the system for me.

I will have a look myself further, however if anyone has some advice as
to what may be causing this issue I would love to hear it.

Thank you

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060