[Vtigercrm-developers] VT61: iframe in Settings?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:30:00 GMT 2014

I need to load 1 or more iframes into a Configuration screen for a
custom module I am building.

I've seen how this was done to load old the OLD UI layout in
SettingsMenuStart.tpl...

I wanted to know if the src ( your $UI5_URL ) should or could be a path
to another View  class so I can pre-populate some information in the
Frame.tpl and render that inside my iframe? Is that the right approach?

>                 <iframe id="{$MYIFRAMEID}" src="{$UI5_URL}" width="100%" height="650px" style="border:0;"></iframe>

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk