[Vtigercrm-developers] cptiger - the new open source customer portal responsive for vtiger

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 23 08:52:01 GMT 2014

Matteo,

Customerportal rewrite has not tabled yet for the development.
Guesstimate would be around Q1/Q2 of 2015.

SOAP APIs were developed earlier to enable plugin development
(ex. Webforms, Outlook ...) gradually we transitioned
towards using the Webservices API. CustomerPortal continues to
use SOAP and we plan to move towards Webservices usage.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog